Sunday, January 22, 2012

The Big Picture

I will be living in Malaga, Spain next year.  I will be an au pair for a family there from September 2012 until July 2013.  I will also be teaching English on the side to earn more money, and collaborating with a health communication firm there (which is what I have been studying in my masters degree).

As you can probably tell, this blog seems to be out in cyberspace about seven months too early.  I am too excited.  I am doing all I can to prepare for this experience, and one of the things I just couldn't wait to begin was the documentation of my travel plans.  My rationale for blogging so prematurely is that I want to fully capture the entire experience surrounding these travel plans (it's the best rationale I could think of...).  Therefore, up until I fly out of Canada and over to Spain, I will be blogging about my preparations, thoughts and feelings about this experience.  The posts may be few and far between... but they will trickle in, as I progress through the next seven months of wanderlust.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Be kind, anonymous...

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...