Sunday, July 29, 2012

I Believe in a Women's Right to Shoes

I am in the midst of typing up a packing list for Spain, and I have just spent the last 20 minutes staring at the screen wondering which shoes to take.  Shoes are kind of bulky and hard to pack... especially when boots and heels come in to play.  Factor in that I'm away for 10 months, would like to not spend money on shoes while I am over there, and will encounter cool and hot and wet weather, and I'm lost.  I don't own an obscene amount of shoes... but I do have quite a few.  Plus I'm thinking of all the fabulous outfits I want to gallivant around Spain in and the shoes that would go with them.

Right now, I'm trying to narrow it down to the shoes I most commonly wear on a regular basis. I have:
Is this too much to bring?


help!
me!
choose!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Be kind, anonymous...

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...