Tuesday, October 16, 2012

BzzzzZZZZ.

The flies are out in full force here in Malaga, and as annoying as ever.  According to Rosa, they are frantic because they can tell winter is coming (whatever "winter" means here!).  They fly around erratically and relentlessly... One spend a few hours circling the coffee table.  I know because I watched it . Spending time sunbathing on ground level is a pain, because there are always flies landing on you and walking around on your skin, leaving you to shift position constantly to get them off.  I find that lying on the rooftop patio is the best bet, the flies don't seem to go up that high.  Today while I was waiting for the bus, a fly kept trying to fly up my sleeve.  Yesterday two flies who appeared to be mating flew on to my arm to do their dirty work.  They buzz around your hair, land all over your arms and legs... Eating outside is difficult because you have to spend half your meal swating them away.  I can't wait for them to leave me alone.

Although, I guess it is better than mosquitos or bees.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Be kind, anonymous...

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...