Wednesday, December 12, 2012

Oops!

Where do you begin when you haven't updated your travel blog in over a month? I can't say I've been busy, because my life over here isn't really a 'busy' life.  I guess I'm a temperamental blogger... sometimes I get urges to write about what I'm experiencing, but most of the time I couldn't be bothered with trying to put my experiences in paragraphs.  I realized something though - I consistently use photography as a way to document my experiences.  If I feel like I am going to experience a new and exciting thing (where taking pictures is allowed), I just have to bring my camera.  I am addicted to photographing my new experiences.  And my outlet for sharing those photos seems to be Facebook.  I like that all my friends can see my pictures there, and I like receiving feedback on the pictures.  Writing just isn't really my thing I guess, as much as I hoped I could be an avid travel blogger.  I will still keep this blog, and update occasionally, but I felt like I owed an explanation for why I haven't been using this medium to share my experiences.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Be kind, anonymous...

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...