Thursday, September 27, 2012

A random Thursday mix of things...


I need to practice how to write upside down question marks.  They go at the beginning of a sentence asking a question in Spanish, but they are incredibly hard to make legible when you draw them out.  Mine look like weird squiggles.

I would kill for a bagel and cream cheese, both of which (especially the bagel) is impossible to find here.  My fav breakfast, and it's nowhere to be found :(

Why is there no peanut butter here?! It makes the perfect snack on a piece of toast! I am tired of jam or nutella or butter... I want some all natural peanut butter.

There is no such thing as "to go" here in cafes.  I am used to breakfast on the go when it is early in the morning, and I am forced to sit and enjoy my coffee in a cafe instead of saving time and having it on the bus or in class.  Crazy European culture of taking it easy and enjoying every minute.

And the sidewalks! In the rain! It's like a death trap.  They are all made of some marble substance, and they are incredibly slippery in the rain.  Although no one else seems to be struggling, it is very difficult for me.  It takes me twice as long to get where I am going because of the possibility of slipping.

It is very difficult to get food delivered to your house.  I wanted a pizza delivered last night, and I gave up because it was too hard to find a place that delivers.  Crazy European culture of no fast food and of fostering home cooked fresh meals, sometimes a girl just wants a burger or a pizza.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Be kind, anonymous...

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...