Friday, September 7, 2012

First Bump in the Road... a Seat Change

So, in one of my first posts on this blog I was gloating over my fabulous find of a club class ticket from Air Transat for the same price as economy.  One of the perks was seat selection, which I happily chose a window seat in the back row of the club class area.  Today (three days before my flight), I get an email from Air Transat telling me my seat selection had been changed... now I'm in an aisle seat.  I know, I know, it could be worse.  I could be in the middle of a 3-seater, or bumped out of club all together, but this still sucks! I mean, whats the point of having "seat selection" as a perk in club class, if right before your flight they can change it!

Obviously my first plan of action was to call Air Transat to see if I could get my seat back (or any window seat), and the woman told me they were all full.  I was confused as to how I lost my seat to someone else, if my seat was still an option on this new flight.  I mean, I did book back in February!  Doesn't that give me some seniority or something?  The woman was very unapologetic too, which pissed me off.  This isn't OK for Air Transat to do.  I love my window seats, especially on an overnight flight so I can curl up against it and sleep. 

Well, lets see how an overnight flight is like in the aisle seat.  At least I wont have to ask anyone to get up if I want to go to the washroom or take a walk. Stupid Air Transat... this better be the last surprise you have in store for me this trip...

No comments:

Post a Comment

Be kind, anonymous...

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...