Tuesday, September 4, 2012

The Waiting Game...

I leave for Spain on Sunday, and this week just feels like one big old waiting game.  I can't really start packing, because I am still using most of the things I would be packing.  I don't have to go shopping for any last minute items, because I have already gathered all the things I needed.  Now I'm using my brothers room to store things, little by little, that I will be bringing that I'm not using.  I wonder if it will all fit in my suitcases...

I just feel like this is the calm before the storm.  Starting Sunday night, I will have 24hours of insanity, by plane, bus, train, taxi, and who knows what else! Then I assume I will have to jump right into a schedule of au pair-ing, going to spanish lessons, and learning to navigate the city.  I just want it all to start already! Especially after having a summer with no job, I am so ready for some structure.

p.s. I just realized today that this is the first time in 20 years that I am not  having a 'first day of school'! Hooray! Time to learn in a whole new way this year!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Be kind, anonymous...

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...