Saturday, September 8, 2012

Travels Eve

And just like that, seven months after the seed of travel was planted, tomorrow I leave.  I am so excited, focused, and determined... I've never felt this way before about any of my travels before.  I have no idea what to expect, which is why I simply can't wait another day to start this adventure! I want to start living the adventure, instead of dreaming about it.

I hope I meet wonderful people who impact my life.
I hope I try some of the most delicious food I have ever had.
I hope I discover music that makes me want to listen to it on repeat.
I hope I learn another language thoroughly.
I hope I can make a small difference in the life of this family.
I hope I relish the natural environment in and around Malaga.
I hope I become comfortable with the European way of life.
I hope I read many books on the beach.
I hope I drink many sangrias and cappuccinos in cafes.
I hope I spend many nights by the ocean.
I hope I open my heart and my soul fully to let this experience in.


Alright, lets do this thing!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Be kind, anonymous...

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...